Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mik Jagga Fashion Photos

etsetter: one of the in-crowd, one of the beautiful people, one of the glitterati, trendsetter, person about town, member of café society, social climber. That definition appropriately fits Mik Jagga, former creative director to Greedy Genius and now his very own footwear brand; Passport Collective. I caught up with Mik and chatted about his experience designing on both coast and the manifesto of Passport Collective. Enjoy!


A collector of things fashionable and rare, a liver of life, a lover of culture and a skilled designer

Since you’ve been given that nickname, do you feel any pressure to live up to the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Mick Jagger?

Ha! My man Dao Yi from ( Public School/ Black Apple ), gave me that nickname like 10yrs ago, it just seemed to stick, As for the pressure, nah! My whole team is made up of Rock Stars in our own right, seems like we are constantly blessed to do things that make history! Funny enough, I partied hard at Santos last summer and was fortunate to meet the real Mick Jagger, cool as hell, I hope to have that type of kick when I’m his age, word!
Mik Jagga
Mik Jagga
Mik Jagga
Mik Jagga
Mik Jagga

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
kate middleton dress 2011. All Rights Reserved.